Tucson Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Get a Free Consultation: Call (520) 333-6665
While workers’ compensation is meant to provide financial stability if you have been injured on the job, the reality is, insurance adjusters are not seeking to protect your best interests. When you are unable to collect the full compensation you are owed, or if you need to appeal a denied claim, you can rely on Fendon Law Firm, P.C. to vigorously defend your rights.
Why Hire Our Tucson Workers’ Comp Lawyers?
- More than 50 years of combined experience
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Top-rated by clients, highly regarded by peers
- AV® rated: top rating for legal skill and ethical standards
- Two lawyers rated 10/10 Superb by Avvo
Attorney Don Fendon was one of the first ever Arizona lawyers to be certified as a specialist in workers’ compensation law, meeting rigorous requirements that he continues to maintain. When it comes to your financial recovery, we can put an expert in your corner to ensure that insurance fully honors your rights. Don’t hesitate to find out what our experienced, award-winning legal team can do for you!
Request a Free Case Evaluation
Our lawyers review workers’ compensation cases for free. Start discovering your legal options today!
Schedule My Free Consultation
Defending the Rights of Arizona Workers Since 1972
When your financial and even medical recovery are on the line, you don’t have to go through this process alone. We can handle every step of the workers’ compensation process. From independent exams to the appeal process, our exceptionally qualified lawyers can provide the caring service and diligent representation you deserve.
In some cases, we can offer a reduced fee monitoring program, where we:
- Maximize your workers’ comp benefits
- Deal with insurance for you
- Help you find excellent medical professionals
- Assist you in obtaining prescription medications, even while your claim is pending
- Help you recover reimbursement for out-of-pocket fees or copays
When we take care of the legal hassles and insurance snags, you are freed up to focus on more important matters, such as your health. Discover how we can help you gain the full benefits that you are owed. Call a Tucson workers’ comp lawyer from our firm today!