Phoenix: 602.256.2000
Flagstaff/Prescott: 928.358.4068
Tucson: 520.333.6665

Uninsured employers

Just because your employer does not have worker's compensation insurance, doesn't mean you can't file a claim. In Arizona, non insured claims are sent to the Special Fund of the Industrial Commission for processing and payment if accepted. Also, if your employer is negligent and doesn't have WC insurance, you could sue them in tort.

Categories: Workers' Compensation