Accidents at work can be severe and lead to serious injuries. It is important for
employers and office managers to do all that they can to prevent accidents
on the job to keep their employees safe. If you have been injured at work
you may be able to receive compensation. Team up with a Phoenix workers'
comp attorney from Fendon Law Firm, P.C. for help with your injury case.
The most common causes of workplace injuries that we have seen include:
- Lack of proper safety equipment- employees need proper protective gear
to prevent accidents and injuries
- Slips and trips- slip and falls are a common cause of accidents due to
the hardwood or tile flooring often in break rooms and office buildings.
Trips are often caused by extension cords or loose carpet in the workplace
- Repetitive motion- Often when workers do the same action all day, they
can suffer injuries in the areas that are used all day. For example, carpal
tunnel syndrome is a common injury for workers who type or work at a beauty
salon all day
- Fatigue- working while tired can lead to a variety of injuries because
exhaustion can lead to mistakes and impaired judgment
- Lifting objects- many jobs require lifting heavy objects which can lead
to back injuries or pulled muscles
- Workplace violence- attacks or fights at work can arise for many reasons
and result in injuries
There are countless causes of
injuries in the workplace and if the employer or workplace manager acted negligently,
contributing to the injury, you may be able to fight for compensation.
Contact Fendon Law Firm, P.C. to schedule a consultation with a Phoenix workers' comp lawyer who
can help. We offer a free case evaluation so you can get started now at
no cost to you!