Injured workers have the burden of filing a worker's compensation claim when they are hurt on the job. Do not rely on your employer or your doctor filing for you. Make sure you file an injury report with your employer, your doctor, and most importantly, the Industrial Commission of Arizona (602-542-4661). If you have any other questions about worker's compensation, let us know.