Workers comp tip of the day -- if you are injured on the job, the three most important things you should do are to file a claim with the Industrial Commission (602-542-4661), report the injury in writing to your employer - an email will work, and see a doctor right away. You would be surpised how many claims are denied because folks didn't follow through on these steps. Please let us know if you have any questions about WC, Social Security, or Employment Law.