Workers Comp tip of the day - did you know if your WC case was previously closed with a permanent disability, and you were able to return to work at the time, but now aren't able to earn what you were earning at the date of your injury, you may be entitled to further compensation. Please call our office for a free consultation on this -- 602-842-1133. 

Visit Fendonlaw