Skip to content

Court Of Appeals

Published November 2, 2011 by Matt Fendon Law Group | Firm News

WC Tip of the Day – If you litigate an issue at the Industrial Commission of Arizona and lose. You can file a petition for special action with the court of appeals. However, the court of appeals will only consider issues that were litigated in the industrial hearings at the Commission. Further, unless there is a legal issue, versus a factual issue, it usually doesn’t make sense to appeal to this level. This is why it’s so important to have a WC lawyer on your side.

Associations & Awards
  • Top-rated-Lawyer-2020
  • badge-avvo-rating-10-top
  • leadcounsel-seal
  • AV
  • Advocates Forum
four Locations to Meet You
Phoenix Office
Prescott Office
Tucson Office
Flagstaff Office