Skip to content

Uninsured Employers

Published June 23, 2011 by Matt Fendon Law Group | Firm News

Just because your employer does not have worker’s compensation insurance, doesn’t mean you can’t file a claim. In Arizona, non insured claims are sent to the Special Fund of the Industrial Commission for processing and payment if accepted. Also, if your employer is negligent and doesn’t have WC insurance, you could sue them in tort.

Associations & Awards
  • Top-rated-Lawyer-2020
  • badge-avvo-rating-10-top
  • leadcounsel-seal
  • AV
  • Advocates Forum
four Locations to Meet You
Phoenix Office
Prescott Office
Tucson Office
Flagstaff Office